The Loki Peruvian Fleece Hat is a great 5 level hat that can morph with you as the weather changes. This Peruvian Fleece version of our hat gives you longer ear flaps giving your ears extra warmth no matter what you're doing.
5 different ways that the Loki Peruvian Fleece Hat can be worn:
- Hat - Wear the Loki as a hat with the top cinched. Pony tails can be cinched through the top.
- Vent - when the day warms up, open the top to vent extra heat.
- Headband - fold down to make a fast moving 80's headband, covering the ears or not.
- Mask - Pull it down to make a full coverage face mask under a helmet or alone for cold days on the mountain and it's great for chilly nights in a sleeping bag.
- Neck Gaiter - Wear it with the top pulled back as a neck gaiter.
Included Loki Features:
|Face Mask / Neck Gaiter|
Weight: 0.15 lbs / 2.4 oz
Body: 100% Cloud Fleece